11/26/2010

Unrepresentive Louis Vuitton Printed Bag

Louis Vuitton handbags are piles of monogram prints and damier material. You does regard them as these things sometimes, right? I’m sorry to tell you that your thoughts have been exposed and detected by Marc Jacobs who is a typical successful man. This time he warns you seriously: don’t define me and my Louis Vuitton handbags til the day I die! What’s more, he doesn’t ask his fabulous model to show off the chic bag, instead, he gives the bag to a less famous Spanish designer Ana Looking and she blamed the adorable bag at La Noche de San Juan party, which make me think for a while to finally find out Louis Vuitton‘s identification.

I has crush on Ana Looking’s ensemble no matter her preachment about the bag was like. It’s firmly supported by the party flashlight and makes a shimmering image. Except for the square turquoise necklace, whose inspiration cannot be understood by me, her tri-layer golden tube top, black band and blue skirt looks very cute. The colorful Louis Vuitton printed bag at her hand is far more fabulous than the Louis Vuitton Brocade Calliope purse. The dark tone shows the possibility of being shined by the Starry Night, 1889. The proper combination of pink and purple keeps the bag away from looking tacky.

By contrast, Helen Lee Schifter’s multilayer dress and multicolor Chanel flap bag is driving me crazy. Good designers can reach the agreement in colour application. Thanks to Ana Looking for entertaining me loftily. Maybe she’s likely to join hands with Marc Jacobs and present the world a stunning Louis Vuitton bag in their collaboration, far stronger than those collections by Takashi Murakami.

To my surprise, Helen Lee Schifter’s multilayer dress and multicolor Chanel flap bag makes me mad. Excellent designers can deal with the color application well. Because of Ana Looking, I am entertained greatly. Perhaps she wants to cooperate with Marc Jacobs and show a marvellous Louis Vuitton bag to the world, much impressive than those collections by Takashi Murakami.

No comments:

Post a Comment