11/23/2010

Louis Vuitton See-through Monogram Tote

See-through fashion items always succeed to tempt me and win me over. To me it is pretty easy-going, unlike the arrogant villa I can’t get into, the see-through handbags are somewhat friendly to the messes. After releasing one after another sophisticated handbag, Louis Vuitton House finally greets me with a simple elegant bag. it’s gorgeous enough to make up for my long lull kicking heels for something radiant. I can’t help pouring all my savings to get such a bag Louis Vuitton see-through Monogram tote the minute I spot it from the poster. Just imagine how much it helps you out when the days are still sweltering. I can’t go along without the company of the transparent Louis Vuitton bags!

Being see-through means being fashion. My darling bag whispers to me that the uni-level transparent style is too silly to win the audience’s eyes over whereas the multi-level one is the one close to fashion. The tawny nylon texture mirroring the wonderful Louis Vuitton Monogram prints is the first factor to attract attention.

Louis Vuitton House plays some ticks like purse-in-bag strategy yet I don’t take to it. I ask my Louis Vuitton bag to be the perfect combo of fashion and function. It’s ample and cozy for loading all my daily essentials. What’s more, I love its way to finish its craftsmanship-the special leather interlaced chain!

Have you felt your heart bumping crazy for the lovely Louis Vuitton see-through transparent bag? Just treat yourself with one right here and cool off the heat in early autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment