11/28/2010

Perfect Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM

It is no doubt that no matter who designed this bag is of true talent, Louis Vuitton designers really find a way to catch the curious girls, for this is a bag that will stay timeless. I bet from girls to grannies, every female just can’t help but has a crush on the loveliness and grace that exude from this Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM. When the most vintage Louis Vuitton brown-leather body combines with the graceful beige handle, the sparks are immediately appeared.

This Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM allured me at the first sight. The traditional but impressive brown monogram and decorative pattern of Louis Vuitton bags and the beige leather straps and the bond buckles were combined so superbly that when I first saw it, I knew it is going to be an immediate hit. Never have I found a bag so nifty that it fits my standard almost in every detail.

The color of this Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM is matched in a harmonious way with the beige handle and the vintage-brown body of Louis Vuitton bags filling each other’s vacancy, brown for beige’s ostentatiousness, and beige for brown’s depressing. Through the buckle closure a appropriate capacity with the dimension of 38cm x 26cm x 14cm is shown in front of you. I don’t know what is the dreamed size of your bag, but to me, the moment I open this bag, I heard my heart said “Excellent”. It is neither to big nor too small, the daily essentials can be well put into it. Another detail I must mention about this gorgeous Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM is the two pockets in the front body is such an intimate design, you can put some little daily stuffs in them and don’t need to open the big closure everytime.

Maybe you think the bag looks so much like many other Louis Vuitton bags, but with a closer look you will find out its peculiarity and you will has a crush on it. Gracefulness and versatility are perfectly combined in this Louis Vuiton Manhattan GM, it is special among the multifarious designer handbags. Come and pick up your Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM or find out your desirable Louis Vuitton.

No comments:

Post a Comment