11/08/2010

Louis Vuitton Grey Metallic Woven Clutch

Woven bags appear to be linked to key words like casual, slouchy and opposite to red-capet style. Rachel Bilson’s Chanel flower embroidery woven shoulder bag, a representative from Chanel 2010 spring/summer collection, is the best statement of the style of woven bags. Nevertheless, what will take place when woven bags come after the determiner and origin Louis Vuitton? I can come up with nothing other than monochrome Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas version after taking pains, yet in my view the Damier Canvas version is not for party night as it’s not attracting enough.

A killer banquet bag should shine in sleek metallic gloss, though not as blazing as Khloe Kardashian’s Louis Vuitton Monogram Miroir metallic tote. I hold on to my view that woven bags are not qualified to take the important task as banquet clutches do until I run into the Louis Vuitton grey metallic woven clutch.

I’ve been very careful when I consider if it proper to give positive speech about a banquet clutch as I don’t have an eye for it. In many cases I picked the wrong clutch and spoiled my party night. However, I have full confidence in the Louis Vuitton grey metallic woven clutch. Every inch of the clutch lights me up. Look at its multilayered texture, understated yet delicate. What’s more, the woven fabric in the form of checkers comes much cozier and supple, it won’t be as gaudy as some sequined banquet bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment