11/19/2010

Dashing Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Cosmetic Pouch MM

Before I found my dreaming piece Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Cosmetic Pouch MM, I had a small adventure of my mind. I am searching for a tiny pouch or wristlet to use as a clutch these days both on the Internet and in many flagship shops of different famous brands. My demands towards the pouch is that it should be small enough to fit easily in my hand that just spacious enough to hold essentials including house key, car key, ID card, cash, phone. But the phone makes me go into a hopeless situation, because I have a super large Blackberry with an even bigger clear plastic shell to keep it save. So the thing is nearly reach the size of a small computer.

Then I’ ve made up my mind to be a bit innovative in my search, and this morning I found something that could work very well probably – the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Cosmetic Pouch MM. I learn that it’s meant to hold lipsticks and other small items inside a larger bag, but since it doesn’t feature cosmetic pouch decorated on it anywhere, I question anyone would know the unlikeness. Apart from it, I’m all for giving things new functions.

At least it looks like it’s just small enough to fit in my hand while being just big enough to hold my phone with a whopping size, and it zips all the way on the top in case I drop it or hit other sharp things. Ideal pounch! Moreover, burgundy is my favorite color of Louis Vuitton Vernis ever and would go quite well with all the black clothes I like to wear.

After reading the adventure of my mind, what’s your opinion about Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Cosmetic Pouch MM? You should not miss this tiny yet elegant pouch. Welcome to continue your reading in our blog. You will enjoy a lot in the world of Louis Vuitton. louis vuitton clutch minaudiere will be a nifty matching product of this pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment