11/02/2010

The Designer Handbags Shown in Gossip Girl

As a loyal fan of Gossip Girl, I am quite excited to watch the 4th season. The love stories in it are so alluring as the fall scenery in New York. In my eyes, the voguish trend in this drama is more valuable than the plot which still features variations.

When I watch this drama, many designer handbags are jumping into my vision. I love this natural infusion of advertisements. See, there are many handbags crafted in leather of reptiles. Most of them come from Nancy Gonzalez and Carlos Falchi who are expert in designing rare leather handbags.
4e7419fdg750bedce0f57&690

Look at this bright yellow Nancy Gonzalez's crocodile leather single shoulder bag of Blair. The brilliant color matches the yellow/red dress of the actress perfectly. This supple bag is lightweight and adds kinda breeze of youth to Blair.

Another stunning piece of designer handbags is Blair's blue Nancy Gonzalez crocodile leather handbag. The azure color of the bag accents the elegant temperament of Blair who wears blue cabbage patch dress with black belt. Oh my God, Blair is a Goddess of blue. She suits blue attire very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment