11/12/2010

Louis Vuitton Seasonal Collection Large Tan Handbag

Recently I have been choosing a suitable handbag for my Grandmother as a Christmas gift. When I saw Louis Vuitton Seasonal Collection Large Tan Handbag at the first sight, I thought it a very suitable bag at once. But I have to save money until I get my salary next month. The delicate designer handbag is crafted in Louis Vuitton embossed tan calf leather which matches my Grandmother’s elegant temperament. The tan color reminds me of the redwood furniture my Grandmother loves.

The leather tassel dangling from Louis Vuitton script pieces is a feature that is seldom seen in Louis Vuitton handbags while tassel detail is a very classic and common design in Gucci handbags. Opening the top snap closure, you will see inner leather-trimmed zippered compartment and matching supple velvet lining. There are interior patch pocket, cellphone pocket and one large zip pocket for your precious essentials.

The bag has double leather shoulder straps with link chain attachments for your comfy carry, 8.25″ drop. Measured at 14″ x 8″ x 13″, the bag can hold many necessities and you can feel free to buy things in shopping malls without worrying the capacity of the bag. The elegant embossed monogram and glittery golden hardware will catch people’s eye easily.

Louis Vuitton Seasonal Collection Large Tan Handbag is definitely a worth-buying bag. Welcome to http://louisvuittonreview.com if you want to get more information about Louis Vuitton handbags. A louis vuitton cabas raye gm will bring you pleasure with its casual look.

No comments:

Post a Comment