11/19/2010

Delightful Louis Vuitton Sobe Clutch

I take a fancy to Louis Vuitton Sobe Clutch these days. I am choosing one to attend a banquet in our company next week. It is named after a beautiful seashore in the south of Miami beach, Florida, U.S. The southern seashore is one of the most important photo shoot spot in the world. About 1500 models live near the sea. So we can see that Sobe clutch is added some fashionable features.

After seeing all types of Louis Vuitton Sobe Clutch, I love the multicolor one with black background the most. I have a crush on the Louis Vuitton initials, fuchsia and clover patterns in purple, yellow, white, olive green, blue…they are all vivid on the black patent leather. It gives me an illusion that the patterns are luminous. The magnetic closure is charming with a round polished golden button. The Louis Vuitton signature is stamped on the stud to show the identity.

Sizing up at 4.3 x 10.2″ x 2.2″, the clutch can provide me enough space for my essentials in evening formal occasions. The matching lining with single interior zippered pocket can hold my wallet and inviting card. It is a perfect accessory for your evening out. With this delicate attention-grabber, you will be the shinest star in the banquet.

So I have decided to buy Louis Vuitton Sobe Clutch as soon as I get my salary the day after tomorrow. What about your decision? Welcome to our blog for more reading about Louis Vuitton purses. Perhaps you will like a sophisticated louis vuitton checkered purse. Have a nice week with Louis Vuitton!

No comments:

Post a Comment