11/15/2010

Louis Vuitton Monogram Perforation Handbag by Milla Jovovich

I’m sorry that fabulous Milla Jovovich should become a negative case demonstrating how gaudy lousy it is with too many colors within a system. What the hell is it for to sport so many outfits at one time? Look at her, white Louis Vuitton Monogram Perforation handbag, red Prada velver embroidery bag, brown graduating shades with blue fringes, messy dyed scarf, grey blouse, navy jeans and black flats. Oh Lord, I swear there is no toddler who needs her sheding light on how many colors exist in the world.

Then I look into the place where she shows off such a dazzing getup. Ahh, the bloody nasty LAX airport, right a large stage for various sumptuous brands and the well-known Louis Vuitton bag parade spot. Here it’s nothing surprising if you witness some arrogant celebs carrying two or three Louis Vuitton bags or one Louis Vuitton handbag mixed with other luxurious brands like Balenciaga. So I shouldn’t be shocked by Milla Jovovich’s two handbag show.

Thank God I haven’t seen a sorrowful Louis Vuitton bag porter trot past me. Neither the red Prada velvet bag nor the white Louis Vuitton Monogram Perforation handbag costs much effort to bear. So I don’t have to show sympathy for Milla Jovovich as I did to Jessica Simpson who dragged three Louis Vuitton Monogram travel duffles along without her boyfriend’s help. What I hate to see is Milla Jovovich’s messy attire, no better than the scene of a worn Louis Vuitton bag porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment