11/05/2010

Hilary Duff Reinterpretates Louis Vuitton Bag

Hollywood sisters often show resembling clever in certain designer bags. To explain, Kim Kardashian love putting black Balenciaga City totes and black tights together, at the same time, Kourtney Kardashian would add a touch of elegance to the family fashion parade, following her sister in Chanel quilted leather flap bag. Often Nicky Hilton takes the crimson bag and Paris Hilton the black. Now Duff sisters are bettering the vibrant collections. Several weeks ago I saw Haylied Duff’s clever way to make a dull-looking Louis Vuitton Damier bag and I just agree to show my recognition, now I really want to warmly applause to Hilary Duff‘s more exciting way to make an classy Louis Vuitton printed bag neither slouchy or stiff.

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week never lack extreme luxe and vogue attire brought by different stars. But the more stars passing by, the stronger I feel doubtful about my taste. I’m not saying it’s appropriate to take part in red carpet occasions with a very casual getup. For example, Stacie Hall’s ensemble of black tank top, black pants and a black Chanel CC emblem tote, or Cindy Crawford’s tacky green rag with a top Gucci python bag. I am eager to have some inspiring way to undermine the artificial tone and bring in lazy breeze.

Well you can see what degree I’m brighten by Duff sisters’ pin-striped coats, beige cotton blouse and denim jeans. I’d like to describe Hilary Duff‘s black Louis Vuitton bag with all-over textured and imprinted panels. It doesn’t conflict with her informal cork heels and dark blue denims. On the contrary, it glams up Hilary Duff. It is definitely a trend. Louis Vuitton New Bond Street Maison’s party needs Alexa Chung’s low-profile tweed dress and girly pink Louis Vuitton coated satchel and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week likes Hilary Duff‘s wardrobe that is not so casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment