11/28/2010

Louis Vuitton Antheia Hobo Oversized for Rachel Bilson?

There must be something wrong with Rachel Bilson. How come she picks such a huge Louis Vuitton Antheia Hobo? Can she take it smoothly? She has no reason to expose her petite disadvantage to the world. If she really has so much stuff to load, she should learn from Audrina Patridge, carrying a Chanel beaded strapped shoulder bag and pulling a large Louis Vuitton Monogram rollerboard.

By the way, Rachel Bilson’s grey slack maxi dress looks a little bit like Kylie Minogue’s grey jumpsuit, but Kylie Minogue appears gorgeous with a Chanel metallic quilted shoulder bag whilst Rachel Bilson’s ensemble is nothing short of a clown. How come?

If she can’t take it, just drop it. There are seas of options right for her. I can safely conclude that the Louis Vuitton Antheia hobo won’t look freak and oversized if carried by Sienna Miller. Plus, I doubt if this Antheia hobo exactly the one Rachel Bilson carried previously to match her handsome fedora, black blazer, grey denim jeans and calfskin chunky heeled ankle boots. She looked not bad with that set of outfits. However, she’s helpless this time. I have no idea what the hell she carries by the other shoulder. She should toddle with two oversized bags!

I showed my sympathy for Jessica Simpson when I spot her carrying three Louis Vuitton Monogram duffles at LAX airport. You know, she’s much stronger than the delicate Rachel Bilson. Now I discover my fault. I just underestimate Rachel Bilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment