12/26/2010

Feminine Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Courtney MM

When I first saw Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Courtney MM in the magazine, I was allured by its strong feminity. I could not wait to find it in Louis Vuitton franchised store to observe it carefully. It is crafted in dark pink calfskin leather. The most attention-getting point is its polished golden studs near the flat handles and on the corners. I used to hate this kind of rivet detail. But this time I think it’s appropriate in this feminine bag. Because the rivets are not concentrated in one place and the gold and dark pink match each other quite well.

The large top closure of Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Courtney MM has double golden zipper pulls. The interior of the bag is fully lined with beautiful supple purple microfibre. There are two patch pockets and one zippered pocket for you to arrange your precious items well. Sizing up at 9″ x 10.6″ x 15.3″, the bag can even be used as an office bag to hold A-4 documents. But I think very few ladies will do so.

Except for the double leather handles, there is a long strap for you to carry the bag diagonally on the shoulder. I love this double-functional design. I will use the bag as a shopping tote after I buy it.

Do you want to buy this spectacular Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Courtney MM as I do? I’m sure you will not regret for buying it. If you still want to buy other Louis Vuitton handbags, you can click the tags on the right hand side. Maybe a demure louis vuitton cabas raye gm is to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment