12/19/2010

Cute Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Coussin GM

Have you ever seen a lovely bag in the shape of cushion? Quite interesting, isn’t it? Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Coussin GM is such a cute tote bag. Its cushion-like silhouette captured my eyes. I love its four corners with curves and its four curved sides. This innovative bag is made of Monogram Canvas with natural cowhide trimmings. The golden metallic hardware is polished well.

But when I do a double take at the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Coussin GM, I find that the width of the bag is not similar to a cushion. It is very short so that the bag is quite flat. But it’s OK. The unique shape of the bag still allures me. Let’s take a look at the interior. It is fully lined with supple raspberry alcantara fabric. The crimson color gives me warmth in this cold weather. The double zippered closure will facilitate me to get access to my belongings. The inner two patch pockets can hold my cellphone and wallet.

The double slender cowhide straps are quite comfy when I hold them in my hands. And they are long enough to be carried on the shoulder. The shape of the bag can be described as ergonomic. The round, flat and supple bag beneath the arm makes me satisfied.

Where else can you find such a cute and creative bag? Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Coussin GM is absolutely a nifty bag for your daily life. Welcome to our home page to find more detailed information about Louis Vuitton handbags. You may like a casual yet elegant louis vuitton cabas raye gm as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment