12/15/2010

Brownish Black Louis Vuitton Mahina XL

Brownish black is one of my favorite colors. I have my hair dyed in this color and bought a wallet crafted in leather printed this color. Now I want to buy a bag in this color, too. I found a nice prey last week in Louis Vuitton flagship shop. It was Louis Vuitton Mahina XL. It is crafted in brownish black Mahina leather wtih calf leather trimmings. I love the embossed Monogram patterns with perforations on the exterior, because they are very exquisite.

I also love the slouchy shape of Louis Vuitton Mahina XL. The both sides of the bag feature side buckles for adjusting the capacity of the bag. The hook closure secured by a flap and polished clasp with the Louis Vuitton signature are also to my liking. The interior is fully lined with brown microfiber fabric. There is an internal zippered pocket and a D-ring for attaching a pouch or key holder. I cannot imagine that the size of the bag is 18.1″ x 13.8″ x 8.6″. It is pretty large so that I can hold all of my everyday essentials in it.

I can hold the bag in hand or wear it on the shoulder with the supple double handles. The radian of the handles fits me snugly on the shoulder. There are protective studs on the bottom of the bag. So I can rest assured and use the bag more conveniently.

Do you have a crush on this functional yet graceful Louis Vuitton Mahina XL? C’mon, ladies. You should not miss this gorgeous piece. Welcome to click the tags on the right for more information about Louis Vuitton handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment