1/06/2011

Impressive Louis Vuitton Monogram My Deer

I haven’t seen such an impressive designer handbag for a long time. Louis Vuitton Monogram My Deer successfully captures my attention and light my desire to own it. Its shape is not an ordinary rectangle. It is a bit like trapezium. In my eyes, the most eye-catching part is the discreetly trimmed supple leather patches on the middle in a line instead of the polished golden Louis Vuitton engraved signature lock. The patches are connected by golden brass pieces, which looks like plugs.

The surface of the black deerskin leather is quite sleek. The Louis Vuitton Monogram motif is nicely stamped. Louis Vuitton Monogram My Deer opens to reveal a large interior separated by a zippered compartment in the middle. A nicely stitched flat pocket is for your precious personal effects, such as wallet. Holding the dimension of 12.8″ x 6.3″ x 3.9″, the bag can accommodate lots of your daily essentials, such as small water bottle and cosmetics.

The small golden metallic pieces echo with the design of the “plug” in the facade of the bag. The flat leather handle is very comfortable for your shoulder carry or hand carry. This gorgeous bag is the perfect accessory in your evening out or daily use. The black leather and golden hardware gives me both noblest and low key impression.

This fetching Louis Vuitton Monogram My Deer will never let you regret. If you need more information about Louis Vuitton handbags, you can click the tags on the right for further reading. You may be allured by plastic louis vuitton clear handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment