10/27/2010

Functional Miu Miu Matelasse Leather Clutch

I seldom buy clutches, because I think they are too small to hold enough necessities. I dislike the things that just has good appearance but without actual use. But this Miu Miu Matelasse Leather Clutch updates my thinking.

Holding the dimension of 11” x 7” x 2”, this clutch is quite roomy without being cumbersome. And of course, it is not a white elephant. I had a crush on it after I did a double take on it. Althought my first impression on it was not so good for its special embossed pattern.

The bag features a secure snap-shut opening and dazzling gold-tone hardware. A designer plaque is on the front in the matching black color, which is quite low profile. There is an inner pouch pocket that is meticulously made.

The pouch is fully lined with black twill as the surface of the clutch. When I see it for a longer time, I think it more pleasing to eye than the first time I saw it. With such good capacity and durable material, Miu Miu Matelasse Leather Clutch will surely help you a lot in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment